Lovely single-family home with an open floor plan, beautiful tile flooring, and a fenced in yard. The charming nature of the manicured landscape in front draws curb appeal. Enjoy the spacious layout of this home with high ceilings and updated lighting fixtures; find 42'' cabinets and granite countertops in the kitchen and baths. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and a bar. The beautiful master bedroom includes a large bathtub for the end of your long day. Relax on the enclosed porch or the fenced in yard, with the pleasant fountain pond. This home even has a brand-new roof as of March 2023, and storm shutters are included. You just might satisfy what you're looking for with this house, come and see for yourself.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,006 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT MALABAR COUNTRY CLUB UNIT 6
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Laundry-Hookup,Microwave
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Nook,Ceiling Fan(s),Open Floor Plan,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened. City Lot,Paved Street.
From Babcock to Fallon. East on Kent, then North.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price